Alright – it’s here.
We’ve been messing around with this thing forever, and we are final ready for lift off.
Ok, arguably, we’ve had a testing company use StudioAlfred exclusively for day to day operations (and they’ve been kicking some serious… well, you get the idea). They’ve helped us work out a few of the bugs, and get everything ready to rock.
For starters, here’s what we have lined up:
- Enter Sales Leads
- Save Lead notes, follow up information, package information, quotes, etc.
- Convert booked Leads over to Gigs
- Track Gigs on your calendar
- Assignments: assign team members to Gigs, and send notifications
- Documents: upload agreements, schedules, worksheets, etc.
- Production Logs: leave production notes – remember what happened at the Gig
- Finished Gigs convert to Projects
- Keep track of Project status, and where the media files for each project are (hard drives, cloud, etc.)
- Status Updates: Track how complete each Project is, get an idea of where you are in your workload -> this will tell you if things are stacking up before you fall 2 months behind
- Shipping: Store shipping information, including addresses and tracking numbers
- Twitter: Update twitter with your progress – keep your Clients informed and happy
- Track revisions, status, notes, and shipping information
Team Member Management
- Keep important Team Member information
- Save Team Member availability and Gig calendars
We have lots of other awesome features in store, and rolling out over the next few months. Stay in touch!